1. Seven day advance tee times.
2. Walking allowed.
3. Free use of the handicap system.
4. Member discounts on selected merchandise.
5. Visit our web site (cypresslakesgolfclub.net) to keep you informed of club activities.
6. “Members only” golf tournaments & leagues.
7. An active women’s golf association that play every Wednesday.
8. A low cost summer junior program for your children (limited space available).
9. Access to an on-site PGA Golf Professional.
10. Guests discounts (20% of regular daily rates)
11. FootGolf available every day after 1:30pm
12. Discount on range balls $1.00 small $2.00 large bucket (normally $3.50 & $7.00)
Fees and Dues (All categories are family memberships except Junior membership):
Membership: $265.52 per quarter.
Discount Membership (plant): Ascend, Solutia, Monsanto, & Chemstrand
employees, retirees, on site contractors…..$223.77 per quarter.
Military Discount: Active, retired with ID, disabled Vet with
paperwork…..$223.77 per quarter
(Above memberships allow you, your spouse, and any unmarried dependent children ages 24 & under who are not regularly employed to play golf at Cypress Lakes Golf Club without paying green fees).
Junior Executive Membership: for members under the age of 26. $44.26/month (50% off of our regular monthly membership of $88.52). The receive all membership benefits until they reach 26.
All Inclusive membership: $2900/year individual (or $255/month), $3500/year family (or $305/month). This membership includes unlimited range balls and carts.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility, and welcome any questions you may have. For additional information about pricing and our application process, please fill out the form on this page or call us at (850) 937-3820. We look forward to hearing from you.